Here are 7 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
Want to get rid of Stretch Marks through Natural Remedies then you’re at right place.Here we are going to share you with the quick and easy ways to get rid of it.
What is Stretch Marks ?
Both men and women can get stretch marks. It is a kind of scar that develops once our skin stretches or shrinks quickly. The abrupt change causes the albuminoidal and elastin, lead to break skin cells. As a result, skin starts to heals and stretch marks may appear.
It can seem as a skinny red or purple line on your skin that takes on a different texture than the original skin layer. Eventually, most stretch marks look alike fade, lighter, nearly clear coloring, or too shiny.
There are some remedies that may facilitate to minimize the looks of stretch marks and help them to fade lot more quickly.
Here are 7 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks:
1. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a plant that helps regenerate skin tissue and as such it’s miraculous healing properties. It contains antioxidants, enzymes, Vitamins A and C, and it’s extremely medicated. It helps to treat burns, skin disease and dry skin. Aloe Vera helps in treating stretch marks.
Way to use :
- Take the recent gel from the Aloe Vera leaf.
- Massage onto the area with stretch marks
- Leave on for 20-30 minutes and wash with warm water.
- Do it daily for better results.
Also Read : How to Get Rid of Double Chin – Exercises and Remedies
2. Coconut Oil
Coconut oil will increase blood flow to your skin, and produces albuminoidal fiber’s, that is vital for treating stretch marks. Oil together with reducing inflammation, keeping skin moisturized and serving to heal wounds.
Way to use :
- Apply virgin coconut oil to your stretch marks directly.
- Do it twice daily till you see improvement.
3. Natural White Sugar
Natural Sugar Scrubs helps to Formulate particularly for skin liable to breakouts or Stretch marks. it is known for their soothing and antibacterial drug properties, to interrupt down and take away dead skin cells and unblock pores.
Way to use:
- Take 2 tablespoons of Natural white sugar combine with some expressed Almond oil or Coconut oil.
- Scrub the mixture on the stretch marks.
- Let your skin absorb for five minutes.
- Rinse it off with warm water.
- Repeat several times every week to see higher results.
Note: if you feel irritation after applying white sugar you may avoid this remedy and try any other on the list.
4. Almond Oil
Thanks to the antioxidant, almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from ultraviolet radiation harm, and helps your skin look swish, soft, and free of fine lines. sweet almond oil has the vitamins that helps to cure Stretch marks.
Way to use :
- Apply and massage on the stretch marks.
- Repeat daily or twice each day to see higher results.
Also Read : 7 Benefits of Coconut Water – Uses, Health and Advantages
5. Egg White
Egg whites contain amino acids that have the flexibility to repair skin, re- modelling your skin into a swish and glowing texture.
If you’re trying to find a less forceful solution to getting rid of stretch marks, applying egg whites could be a nice procedure.
Way to use :
- Separate egg whites from yolks.
- Give a fast whipping to the egg whites using a fork.
- Scrub a thick layer of egg whites over stretch marks.
- Allow it to dry fully, then rinse with cold water.
- Repeat this procedure three times daily.
- It might take month to indicate result.
6. Olive Oil
Olive oil could help to stop premature signs of aging on the skin. Oil acts as an antioxidant, that could be a substance that stops oxidization. olive oil can facilitate speed up the wound healing method. it also helps in curing stretch marks.
Way to use it :
- Take a pair of ounce of oil.
- Warm the oil
- Apply on your stretch marks.
- Massage in a circular motion for minutes.
- Daily applying could give higher results.
7. Black tea
Black tea massage is an efficient and quick manner of getting rid of stretch marks at home. tea fights free radicals, clears up skin disease, and also the caffeine in mate helps minimize swelling. Plus, you do not even get to drink these tinctures to get all the great skin effects.
Also Read : Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples
It help decrease in cell damages or stretch marks and manage skin pigmentation.
Way to use :
- Take a pair of tablespoons of black tea powder.
- Now combine tea powder with 1 tbsp. of salt in warm water.
- Then boil it for about a pair of minutes.
- Let it relax for 30 minutes.
- Apply on marks of your skin 2-3 times daily.
Share this article with your Family or Friends who need to or want to Get Rid of Stretch marks.
4 thoughts on “7 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks”
These all are best remedies for stretch marks and you are sharing effective ways to use them which will really helpful to reduce the appearance of stretch marks. Will definitely try these remedies. Thanks a lot for sharing.
Like!! Thank you for publishing this awesome article.
[…] Also Read: Get rid of stretch marks […]
[…] Natural remedy for removing stretch marks […]