Getting Rid of Underarm Odor Naturally Using Home Remedies
Do you have a home remedy underarm odor? I bet you do! Most people don’t. They think that they have to go the pharmacy or buy over-the-counter medicines and creams to get rid of it. And you know what?
That is exactly why you should not use the pricy medicines for controlling underarm odor. You can save a lot of time and money by using natural methods to cure your problem. And guess what? They are way cheaper than medicine too! Here is why.
Steps to get rid of Underarm odor
- Soak a clean cloth in the water for several minutes and apply to the affected area(s).
- Do this twice a day until the odor disappears.
- Or you could also try mixing 1 tablespoon of cider vinegar with a quart of water and drinking the solution.
- Apple cider vinegar has great anti-bacterial properties that will help get rid of Bacterial Vaginosis odor fast.
Foods to reduce underarm odor
- Another home remedy underarm odor remedy is yogurt.
- Eating yogurt will provide some relief for your Bacterial Vaginosis symptoms. However, if you are pregnant or trying to get pregnant, you should avoid consuming yogurt as it can cause severe side effects.
- If you do consume yogurt, make sure you drink plenty of water after the course of treatment to flush out the bad bacteria.
Garlic has long been recognized as an effective home remedy underarm odor remedy. In fact, you probably have garlic on hand right now that you don’t use.
To use garlic effectively, crush one clove and apply the fresh juice directly to the affected areas. Avoid taking garlic internally as it may cause serious side effects. You should also refrain from eating too much garlic and only take small amounts at a time.
Another home remedy you might already have is baking soda.
- Mix the bicarb of soda with some water and apply it to the affected areas. This is said to provide temporary relief from Bacterial odor.
- You may also want to try to use common sense in order to solve your problem.
- For instance, if you are planning to wear a certain outfit to meet someone you love, then consider wearing something that is made of cotton or polyester as these fabrics are less likely to trap bacteria. Remember, prevention is always better than cure.
Another home remedy that is effective in removing odor is vinegar.
- Mix vinegar with some water and apply it on the affected areas. Wash your hands thoroughly after applying the solution.
- However, this home remedy does not work for everyone. Some people find that it worsens their Bacterial Vaginosis cases.
lime and salt
Another interesting home remedy is lime and salt. This is one of the best ways to get rid of Bacterial Vaginosis. Simply use the mixture on the area that is affected. Let it stand for about half an hour. Wash your hands well and repeat the process until the smell disappears.
One of the more surprising home remedy tips I got was to add beer into boiling water. The theory behind this is that alcohol kills germs. If you add the beer when you have an infection then chances are your infection will go away faster.
Vinegar with apple cider vinegar
You can also make your own home remedy by mixing some vinegar with apple cider vinegar. After you have used the solution or mixed it with water, drink the solution to get the maximum effect.
home remedies include eating garlic and mint leaves, but these methods have too many potential side effects to be worth the effort.
There are many home remedies that are effective in curing underarm odor. You just need to be resourceful in finding them. It is always best to consult your doctor first before trying home remedy methods. Never try to self medicate as it could worsen the case. When in doubt, always consult your doctor?
- 22 Home Remedies for Blocked Nose | Sore Throat | Stuffy Nose
- Getting Rid of Underarm Odor Naturally Using Home Remedies
- A Home Made drink for Weight Loss – What to Look For
- Make simple Mutton Pulao Recipe | Mutton Pulav
- Carrom Seeds – Instant Relief From Indigestion – Benefits