Here are Beauty Tips and Home Remedies for Glowing Skin for Face
Women always use a variety of lotions, creams and herbs to look beautiful. Do you know that many types of skin lotions can be prepared at home for your Face beauty, which can be many times cheaper than the lotions available in the market.
How to get clear skin?
These Remedies can be Beneficial for acne, wrinkles, dry, oily or Dull and pimple free skin.Therefore, Now let us tell you about these Homemade Skin Brightening Remedies and Tips which can be Prepare at Home easily. It will be useful for brighter skin tone and Natural face beauty tips.
Beauty Tips & Home Remedies for Glowing Face:
1. Milk Cream (Malai)
Milk Cream can be beneficial for Dry skin.
- First, take milk cream on your palm.
- Then massage it with fingers for 5 minutes on your face.
- Fingers pressure should be from bottom to top or massage in circular motion. Never massage with force .
- After some time, face should be cleaned with cotton.
- In addition, Try this remedy as a natural moisturizer .
2. Orange peel for glowing skin
Orange peel is seen as the best method for acne removal and glowing skin.
- Firstly, take 1 orange and peel the orange.
- Now Grind the orange peel to make a powder.
- Then Mix the Powder with Warm milk and little bit of water. Whip it until you get a paste.
- Apply it on the face and relax.
- Then Wash it with cold water after few minutes.
- This is simple fairness treatment at home that will glow your skin.
3. Turmeric paste for skin
- Firstly, take a gram flour, turmeric and sour curd.
- Mix gram flour with a pinch of turmeric in sour curd.
- Make a paste and apply it on the face for 15-20 minutes until it gets dry.
- Wash your face with water.
- As this will help in skin tightening.
Also read : Turmeric for viral fever
OR (Try another remedy with turmeric)
- Take 1 tbsp. of cucumber juice
- Add 5 to 6 tbsp. of nominal turmeric and lemon juice.
- Then Mix it well and make a paste.
- Apply on the face and neck.
- Wash face with cold water after half an hour, it will remove tan from face .
4. Potato and Cucumber for oily skin
If the skin of your face is too oily, then you should try this method. Simple face brightness tips at home.
- Firstly, take 1 raw potato and 1 cucumber.
- Now take out the juice by grinding the potato and cucumber.
- You will get the thick mixture of them.
- Now mix them well and apply on your face.
- Then massage the mixture on your face in circular motion.
- Apply it for 20-25 minutes and wash it with normal water.
- In addition, Try this 4 times a week for results.
Read also : 7 Natural Remedies to Get Rid of Stretch Marks
5. Lemon (natural scrub)
- Take 1 tbsp. of lemon juice and cup of raw or cold milk.
- Then Mix it well and make thick cream like paste.
- Massage the face and clean it slowly with the help of cotton.
- Face glow will improve.
- You can try twice a week.
6. Rose water for Face
- Take 1 tbsp. of Rose water
- Now Mix two drops of Rose water in a quarter cup of milk.
- Then Apply it on the face with cotton.
- Wash the face after 10-12 minutes.
- You can try it daily for 15 days.
- This will help your face to glow.
Also Read : 6 Powerful Home Remedies to Get Rid of Pimples
7. Banana peel for Acne
- Take the inner white part of banana.
- Apply it directly on the face.
- Then Wash the face with warm water.
- It will remove black and white stains from your face and the skin becomes equal.
8. Rice for wrinkles (Face pack)
- Make a face pack by mixing rice buttermilk in milk powder.
- Then apply it on the face for 25-30 minutes or until it gets dry.
- Applying it daily will help to cure wrinkles.
Read also : Benefits of Green Tea for Skin and Face Masks
9. Flour Face pack
- Firstly, take 1 tbsp. of flour, curd and turmeric.
- Mix a little curd and a pinch of turmeric in the flour.
- Then Rub it from top to bottom on the face, it cleans the face completely.
- You can apply thrice a week for better glow.
10. Green Coriander
- Take some green coriander and Grind them well.
- Apply it on the face for 10 to 15 minutes
- Then wash it with cold water.
- You can try it every day or one month continuously.
- Therefore, It will cure red sesame and it will be clean your face.
11. Mint leaves for skin whitening
- Take handful of mint leaves and then grind it to make a mixture.
- Then Mix it with some water to make a paste.
- Apply mint juice or paste on the face.
- Then Clean or wash it after half an hour.
- The face will be cured and the blackness will be removed.
- Apply it every day for better results.
12. Fenugreek for blackheads (Methi)
- Take few fenugreek leaves and grind it.
- Then make juice out of it.
- Then, Apply Fenugreek juice every night on the face, and clean it with water in the morning.
- Thus applying it continuously will remove the dryness and blackheads.
13. White Radish for whitening ( Daikon )
- Peel the radish and remove the juice after grating radish.
- Then, Add equal amount of butter to it.
- Apply mixture on the face or on the wrinkles.
- Wash face with lukewarm water after 1 hour, do it for two consecutive weeks.
- In conclusion the wrinkles will reduce and your face will have whitening.
Also read : Benefits of Honey, uses and home remedies.
14. Tomato for skin care
- Take 2 Tomato.
- Then Grate or peel tomatoes and mix it with 1 tbsp. of lemon juice.
- Then make paste out of this mixture.
- Apply it on your face for 15-20 minutes and cleanse it with water.
- You can try this remedy thrice a week.
- In addition, this will help in glowing your face.
- Use clean water to cleanse your face.
- Drink lots of water.
- sleep well.
- exercise daily.
- Don’t eat oily food.
- Eat healthy food.
- Above all, Don’t use cheap creams and lotions.
Note : However,The above Remedies and tips can help your face look brighter and acne free. But try these skin care tips or Home remedies in accordance to your skin.
Don’t be cheap to Share with your friends and family.
#tips #brighterface #homemaderemedies #glowingface #creams #lotions #pimpletreatment #acnetreatment #herbsforacne # skincaretips